Sang-Geon Cho / M.D.
· Position : Clinical Instructor, Department of Nuclear Medicine, Chonnam National University Hospital
· Interesting field : Nuclear Cardiology
- 2011 - 2013: Master (Medical Science), Chonnam National University Graduate School
- 2013 - Visiting research fellow, Klinikum rechts der Isar, TUM, Munich, Germany
- 2002-2007: Bachelor (Medicine) School of Medicine, Chosun University
- 2015: Fellow, Department of Nuclear Medicine, Chonnam National University Hospital, Gwang-ju, Republic of Korea
- 2011 – 2014: Resident, Department of Nuclear Medicine, Chonnam National University Hospital, Gwangju, Republic of Korea
- 2008: Intern, Chosun University Hospital, Gwangju, Republic of Korea
Honors and Award
- Young Investigator’s Award (KSNM-AOCNMB 2015)
- Best Oral Presentation Award (KSNM 2014)
- Reviewer of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (NMMI), International Journal of Thyroidology, and Korean Journal of Radiology (KJR)
- Cho et al. The tools are ready, are we? J Nucl Cardiol 2017, online
- Cho et al. Coronary flow reserve and relative flow reserve for characterization of coronary artery disease. Ann Nucl Med 2017;31:144-52.
- Cho and Zeenat et al. Clinical values of left ventricular mechanical dyssynchrony assessment by gated myocardial perfusion SPECT in patients with acute myocardial infarction and multivessel disease. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 2017;44:259-66.
- Cho et al. Prediction of coronary artery calcium progression by FDG uptake of large arteries in asymptomatic individuals. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 2017;44:129-40.
- Cho et al. Radiation safety in nuclear medicine procedures. Nucl Med Mol Imaging 2017 (in press)
- Cho et al. Flow-based functional assessment of coronary artery disease by myocardial perfusion positron emission tomography in the era of fractional flow reserve. Ann Nucl Cardiol 2016;2:99-105.
- Cho et al. Correlation of angina pectoris and perfusion decrease by collateral circulation in single-vessel coronary chronic total occlusion using myocardial perfusion single-photon emission computed tomography. Nucl Med Mol Imaging 2016;50:54-62.
- Cho et al. Characteristics of angina patients with high resting myocardial blood flow measured with 13N-ammonia PET/CT. Nucl Med Commun 2015;36:619-24.
- Cho et al. myocardial blood flow and flow reserve in proximal and mid-to-distal lesions of left anterior descending artery measured by N-13 ammonia PET/CT. Nucl Med Mol Imaging 2013;47:158-165.