Sae-Ryung Kang / M.D.
· Position : Contract Professor, Department of Nuclear Medicine, Chonnam National University Hwasun Hospital
· Interesting field : Cancer Imaging, Infection Imaging, Pain Imaging
- 2010 - 2012: M.S., Chonnam National University Medical School
- 2002 - 2008: B.S., Chonnam National University Medical School
- 2014 : Clinical fellow, Department of Nuclear Medicine, Chonnam National University Hospital
- 2010 - 2013: Resident, Department of Nuclear Medicine, Chonnam National University Hospital & Chonnam National University Hwasun Hospital
Honors and Award
- 2015 Korean Society of Nuclear Medicine Fusi Film Aword
- 2013 Korean Society of Nuclear Medicine Best Presentation Aword
- 2012 Korean Society of Nuclear Medicine Young Investigator
- Reviewer of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (NMMI) and Korean Journal of Radiology (KJR).
- “Optimization of diagnostic performance for differentiation of recurrence from radiation necrosis in patients with metastatic brain tumors using tumor volume-corrected 11C-methionine uptake.” EJNMMI Res. 2017; 7: 45. Published online 2017 May 23.
- “Correlation of Angina Pectoris and Perfusion Decrease by Collateral Circulation in Single-Vessel Coronary Chronic Total Occlusion Using Myocardial Perfusion Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography.” Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2016;50(1):54-62.
- “Brain Metastases Mimicking Hyperostosis Frontalis Interna on 99mTc-HDP Bone Scintigraphy.” Clin Nucl Med. 2016 Oct;41(10):789-91.
- “18F-FDG PET/CT Findings of Scrub Typhus.” Clin Nucl Med. 2015 Oct;40(10) :e484-5.
- “Stimulated Serum Thyroglobulin Level at the Time of First Dose of Radioactive Iodine Therapy Is the Most Predictive Factor for Therapeutic Failure in Patients With pillary thyroid Carcinoma.” Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2014 Dec;48(4):255-61.
- “Clinical implication of F-18 FDG PET/CT in patients with secondary hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis.” Ann Hematol. 2014 Apr;93(4):661-7.
- “Intratumoral Metabolic Heterogeneity for Prediction of Disease Progression After Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy in Patients with Inoperable Stage III Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.” Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2014 Mar;48(1):16-25.
- “Prognostic Significance of Metabolic Tumor Volume Measured by 18F-FDG PET/CT in Operable Primary Breast Cancer.” Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2012 Dec;46(4):278-85.
- “Herniation Pit Mimicking Osseous Metastasis on 18F-FDG PET/CT in Patient With Lung Cancer.” Clin Nucl Med. 2012 Jul;37(7):682-3.
- “The Clinical Usefulness of 18F-FDG PET/CT in Patients with Systemic Autoimmune Disease.” Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2011 Sep; 45(3): 177–184.
- “Comparison of 131I whole-body imaging, 131I SPECT/CT, and 18F-FDG PET/CT in the detection of metastatic thyroid cancer.” Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2011 Aug;38(8):1459-68.